100% pure, organic, unrefined, African shea butter, ethically sourced from women's cooperatives in Burkina Faso, replenishes skin and hair with vitamins A & D and essential fatty acids. While shea butter is great for a variety of skin types, it provides multiple benefits - comforts irritated skin, deeply moisturizes dry, cracked skin, hydrates chapped lips, soothes dry, irritated scalp, conditions hair, protects hair from heat, and softens skin and hair. It can also be added to shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, and styling products to help add smoothness and shine to dry or frizzy hair.
- Derived From: Karite tree
- Part(s) Used: Nuts
- Preserved With: No preservative
- Country of Origin: Sourced from Burkina Faso, packaged in the USA
- Method of Extraction: Wild collection in Burkina Faso, peeled, boiled, sun dried, cracked, ground, roasted, pressed.
- Can be used on the skin at 100% or be included as an ingredient in skincare formulation.
- Perfect for use in hair care lines geared toward dry or frizzy hair.
- Ideal for areas of the skin prone to dryness, such as the elbows, hands, and feet.
This product is vegan.
INCI: Butyrospermun parkii (Organic Shea) Butter